Welcome to Pretty Little Hong Kong! This modern cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street features many favorite landmarks including the Peak Tower, Central Plaza, the Bank of China building, the "Big Buddha", and of course a beautiful dragon weaving through the city!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Full-color printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 122 stitches wide x 112 stitches high
- Finished Size: 6.5" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).