Part of the popular Pretty Little Location series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Tokyo features all the important landmarks including the Tokyo Tower, the Rainbow Bridge, the Tokyo City Hall, the Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, the Sky Tree, Senso-ji Temple, and Mt Fuji. Shinto gates, cherry blossoms, and a boat complete the scene. The pattern comes with a helpful key that identifies each of the buildings.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Tokyo printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 24 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 121 stitches wide x 111 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).