On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 12 beautiful cross-stitched ornaments! This modern counted cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street can be made as individual ornaments, or combined into a sampler. This very special holiday set will truly be a family heirloom.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Twelve Days of Christmas printed pattern
- 14-count Aida in Antique White (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Antique White (18" x 26")
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: each ornament is 49 stitches wide x 63 stitches high
- Finished size: each ornament is 3.5" x 4.5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch