This pretty geometric cross stitch pattern by Summer House Stitche Workes is based on an antique woven coverlet. Finish it as a cushion as shown in the model, sew it into a table mat, or finish it in a frame for a graphic statement.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Full-color printed pattern
20-count Cork Linen in Natural (18" x 26")
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss (2 skeins each of 5 colors)
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 119 stitches wide x 119 stitches high
- Finished Size: 12" x 12" stitched over 2 on 20-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch