Become part of the Stitched Modern team!
Stitched Modern is a small but vibrant company that has been in business since 2017. We offer a curated selection of needlework kits, patterns, and supplies to an engaged audience of makers and crafters across the globe. We also create high-quality educational content to help stitchers and makers of all abilities improve their skills and learn new techniques. Our goal is to inspire and enable our customers to create beautiful hand-stitched pieces they will treasure!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Stitched Modern celebrates diversity and is committed to inclusivity. We do not discriminate in our hiring, compensating, or promoting practices, and we value employees from all backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives.
Currently accepting applications for:
Fabric Cutter / Fulfillment Associate: Southborough, MA
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to help deliver quality products to Stitched Modern’s community of makers. In this position you will be the master of our fabric and thread domain. This involves maintaining fabric and thread inventory, cutting fabric for customer orders, receiving and restocking inventory, and assembling craft kits and bundles. Fabric and thread are core products for Stitched Modern, so you would play a key role in helping us delight our customers.
We are a small team that has worked safely throughout the pandemic. Our work environment is creative, fun, and flexible. This is a perfect position for someone who loves crafts, DIY, or other creative endeavors!
- Part-time 20 hours per week
- Flexible daily schedule
- Start date ASAP
- Located in Southborough, MA
- Pay based on experience
- Maintain inventory of fabric cuts and yardage
- Cut fabric to precise measurements using a rotary cutter
- Assemble items for customer orders
- Pack and prepare orders for shipping
- Update inventory tracking systems
- Assemble product kits and bundles
- Unpack and restock incoming inventory according to company procedures
- Other tasks as assigned
- Positive and enthusiastic with a high standard of work
- Team player but able to work independently within given parameters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with standard office applications (Excel, etc.) plus the ability and willingness to learn e-commerce and related applications
- High school diploma
- The ability to stand for extended periods, bend, and lift heavy boxes
- Willingness to abide by company Covid procedures designed to maintain a safe work environment
Appreciated, but not required
- Previous experience with fabric and using a rotary cutter a plus
- Love of handcrafts (needlework, knitting, sewing, crochet, etc.) a definite plus!
To apply: Email a short introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org