Originally featured in Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine, this cross stitch pattern by Hands on Design has 12 individual charts, one celebrating each month of the year. New to the collection are two alternative 'Canadian-friendly' designs for the months of July and November!
The chart calls for a mix of thread from Weeks Dye Works, Classic Colorworks, and The Gentle Arts, but DMC conversions for all are provided. The models were stitched on 32-count linen. Raw/natural Aida or linen would work well.
- Stitching area: 50 stitches wide x 50 stitches high (each)
- Finished size: 3.6" x 3.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen (each)
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works, Classic Colorworks, The Gentle Art (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch