A collection of lovely nautical motifs make up this cross stitch pattern by UK-based Little Dove Designs. Stitched in red, white, and blue tones, the design features the quote, "Life isn't about waiting for the winds to change ... it's about learning to adjust your sails."
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
14-count Mystic Gray Aida (18" x 21)
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 117 stitches wide x 177 stitches high
- Finished size: 8.4" x 12.7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, French knots
- Number of colors: 9 DMC solid, 1 DMC Color Variations