This pretty cross stitch pattern by Tiny Modernist is perfect for gardeners, flower lovers, or anyone who needs a dose of sunshine in their day. With a bright, modern color palette and fun typography, this design is a joy to stitch.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 89 stitches wide x 91 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.4" x 6.5" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Fabric: Model was stitched on 28-count evenweave in China Pearl
- Thread: 12 colors DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
NOTE: The fabric included with the bundle is not the same as the fabric that was used to stitch the model, so it will look slightly different than what is pictured. The fabric included in the bundle is a neutral color that will work well with the design.