This is the perfect cross stitch pattern to remind you of happy summertime days at the beach. Designed by Hands on Design, this is a quick and easy stitch that would also make a great gift for your beach loving friends. In addition to the main chart, the pattern also comes with a second chart for a matching ornament!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 67 stitches wide x 122 stitches high (main design)
- Finished size: 4.8" x 8.8" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen (main design)
- Thread: Weeks Dye Works, The Gentle Arts, DMC (DMC conversions provided for all colors)
- Model was stitched on 32-count hand-dyed linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
NOTE: The model in the photograph was stitched on hand-dyed toasted almond linen with overdyed thread from The Gentle Arts. We have substituted oatmeal/flax colored fabric and DMC thread, so if you purchase the bundle, be aware your piece will look slightly different than the model.