A seaside village is perched on a hill in this striking design by Satsuma Street. Stitch on black or chalkboard fabric, for colors that pop, or opt for lighter fabric for a more subdued effect. Either way, it's a design that evokes sunny vacations and happy times.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count black Aida (10" x 18")
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 90 stitches wide x 119 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 8.75" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch