Soak up the warmth of a sunny cactus garden with this happy cat cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street! Filled with vibrant succulents and cacti in pretty pots, this contemporary design will bring you hours of stitching pleasure.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count Raw Natural Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw Natural (18" x 13")
- 30 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 144 stitches wide x 106 stitches high
- Finished size: 10.25" x 7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch