This beautiful and detailed cross stitch pattern by Hands on Design is inspired by the work of chalk artist Priscilla Blain. The pattern comes with two charts: one for the main design, plus one for a matching mini cushion.
The chart calls for a mix of thread from Classic Colorworks and The Gentle Arts, but DMC conversions for all are provided. The model was stitched on hand-dyed 32-count slate fabric. Chalkboard black Aida or linen would make a fine substitution.
- Stitching area: 63 stitches wide x 94 stitches high (main design)
- Finished size: 4.5" x 6.7" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen (main design)
- Thread: Classic Colorworks, The Gentle Art (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch