This set of four chalkboard-inspired Easter designs by Tiny Modernist is super versatile, whether you stitch just one or all four. Finish them as ornaments, or frame them to display in your home. They would also be great stitched up and given as gifts.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count chalkboard Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count chalkboard linen (18" x 26")
- 8 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: Each is 41-42 stitches wide x 61-65 stitches high
- Finished size: Each is approximately 3" x 4.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch