Stitch a collection of cheerful Christmas ornaments with this cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street. You can finish them as a banner as shown, or turn them into ornaments to hang on your tree. They would also look lovely arranged in frames on your mantle. So many options!
The models were stitched over-two on 18-count raw/natural Aida. You could also stitched them on 10-count Tula fabric.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
18-count Aida in raw/natural (18" x 21")
- 15 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: each ornament ranges from 24 to 40 stitches wide/high
- Finished size: each ornament measures approximately 4" x 4" when stitched over-2 on 18-count Aida (This is the measurement of the stitched area only. You will need a larger cut of fabric to allow for finishing.)
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch