This cross stitch design by Barbara Ana is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 18 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss *
- 14-count Vintage Country Mocha Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Vintage Country Mocha Linen (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
* The pattern specifies 1 color of Anchor embroidery floss and 1 color of DMC Satin embroidery floss in its color list. In our bundle, we have substituted the corresponding shades of regular DMC embroidery floss for these two threads.
- Stitching area: 77 stitches wide x 122 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.5" x 8.7" on 14-count Aida or "over-two" on 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch