This felt craft kit contains everything you need to make one delicately embroidered sewing pouch. The suggested embroidery patterns can be as elaborate or simple as you like, and detailed instructions will help you bring the project to life. The kit even comes with a tape measure and seam ripper to tuck in the pouch once you're done!
Felt kits by UK-based felt artist Corinne Lapierre are a treat for crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. Felt is a very forgiving material and these kits are particularly well suited to teaching a beginner to sew and embroider.
Packaged in a decorative cardboard box, and using only the best, softest, and easiest to use wool-mix felt, these kits are also super popular stocking stuffers! The finished pouch is approximately 6 inches wide and 3 inches tall.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- 8 coordinated colors of DMC embroidery thread
- 2 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- A button
- Tape measure and seam ripper