These festive cross stitch motifs by UK-based Tapestry Barn are as versatile as they are adorable. The pattern includes four separate charts - two mugs of hot chocolate, plus a candy cane and gingerbread man. Use them to make cards, gift tags, or frame them to add a delicious touch to your holiday decor.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Black Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel Linen in Black (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 40 stitches x 50 stitches (approximate size of two larger designs)
- Finished size: 2.9" x 3.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, French knot