This modern cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs is full of charming details. In it the forest queen (with foxy ears and tail) holds court surrounded by woodland creatures.
The model was stitched on 32-count Smokey Pearl (also called Twilight Blue) linen. Any light blue or gray Aida or linen would also work well.
- Stitching area: 139 stitches wide x 130 stitches high
- Finished size: 8.7" x 8.1" on 16-count Aida or 32-count linen
- Model stitched on 32-count Twilight Blue linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 14 (DMC)
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. A thread pack is also available. The thread pack comes with 14 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss along with a complimentary size 24 tapestry needle.