This modern cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs celebrates the enduring and tumultuous love shared by Mexican artists Frida Kalho and Diego Rivera. Full of symbolism - a heart on fire wrapped in barbed wire, a snake, and lush tropical vegetation - the pattern is a joy to stitch.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 21 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (10"x18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (13"x18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 118 stitches wide x 116 stitches high
- Finished size: 8.4" x 8.3" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count Belfast linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch