This striking cross stitch pattern by The Stitch Mill celebrates the gingko. Cross stitch and back stitch are used to recreated the unique leaf structure.
This pattern is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 14-count Black Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel Linen in Black (18" x 26")
- 5 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Finished size: 8" x 8" on 14-count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch