Stitch up these four spooky vintage-inspired cross stitch Halloween signs. Designed by Tiny Modernist, the signs feature a dancing skeleton, candy corn, black cat, witch's hat, and the man in the moon.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14-count chalkboard Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count chalkboard linen (18" x 26")
- 4 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: Each is 42 stitches wide x 69 stitches high
- Finished size: Each is approximately 3" x 4.9" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch