These fun Halloween cross stitch patterns by Lindy Stitches will brighten up your Halloween decor. Stitch one or stitch both, the choice is yours!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern that includes charts for both patterns. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 15 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss*
- 1 piece each of Riviera Olive and Riviera Coral fabric in either 14-count Aida or 28-count Linen
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 100 stitches wide x 100 stitches high (each)
- Finished size: 7.1" x 7.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen (each)
- Thread: DMC and Weeks Dye Works (DMC conversions provided)
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen in Riviera Olive by Wichelt and Papayaloupe by Colour & Cotton
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch, French Knot, a few 3/4 Stitches
*Note: The model was stitched using some overdyed thread and linen. Our bundles substitute DMC thread and standard Aida and linen, so if you purchase a bundle, the finished piece will differ slightly from the model.