Modern quilt designer Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet Co., took one of her popular quilt patterns and translated it into cross stitch. The result is a happy farm scene with a bright color palette featuring a sweet farm girl surrounded by tokens of farm life - fruits, canned goods and a handsome rooster. Using only cross stitches with large blocks of color, it's a perfect choice for beginning stitchers, or for anyone who admires Lori's quilts.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 130 stitches wide x 130 stitches high
- Finished size: 9.3" x 9.3" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Happy Farm Girl printed pattern plus:
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle