This cross stitch design by Barbara Ana Designs features a quote by William Shakespeare along with traditional motifs in a bright color palette. With the sentiment, "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it," the piece would be perfect hanging in any home. The chart shows you how to change the date and customize the initials.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 13 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 233 stitches wide x 151 stitches high
- Finished size: 16.6" x 10.8" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch