A community of gnomes is busy tending their garden (and doing laundry!) in this fun cross stitch pattern by French designer Jardin Prive. Stitch the whole piece, or use individual motifs for smaller projects.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (18"x21") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (18"x26")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 132 stitches wide x 123 stitches high
- Finished size: 8.25" x 7.69" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count Mocha linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch