This versatile pattern features retro kitchen tools and gadgets. You can stitch them all together as shown, or use them as separate motifs for a series of framed art, hoops, or even stitched greeting cards. This set of kitchen gadgets is a favorite design by Tiny Modernist.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 52 stitches wide x 146 stitches high
- Finished size: 3.7" x 10.4" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle:
- Kitchen Gadgets printed pattern
- 14-count white Aida or 28-count Cashel linen in white
- 11 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two tapestry needles