A sweet sloth enjoys his lazy days in the branches in this adorable cross stitch pattern by Canadian designer Dear Sukie. The design uses only cross stitches, so it's a good choice for beginners and experts alike.
This design is available as a printed pattern. You can purchase just the pattern, or save yourself the time of tracking down supplies by selecting one of the bundle options, which include thread and fabric. A free tapestry needle is included with each bundle option!
- Stitching area: 60 stitches wide x 84 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.25" x 6" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional stitching bundles include the Lazy Day printed pattern plus:
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (13" x 18")
- 1 tapestry needle (free!)
The model was stitched on 14-count Aida and framed in a 8-inch wood embroidery hoop.