Featuring vibrant colors and a bold repeating pattern, this charming Mediterranean folk art design by Avlea is based on a flower and star design reminiscent of the mosaic ceiling in the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia in Ravenna, Italy.
The design is stitched on a traditional cotton groundcloth that has an open weave and a soft hand. The kit includes everything you need, so it's a perfect choice for beginners.
Inspired by traditional designs, this pattern nonetheless looks fresh and appealing. It will bring a wonderful historic element to the modern home, and is sure to become a treasured heirloom for generations to come.
- Traditional 26-count cotton cloth
- DMC floss
- Tapestry needle
- Stitching Chart
- Stitching area: 77 stitches wide x 100 stitches high
- Stitch over 2 threads (for 13 stitches per inch)
- Finished size: 6-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch