This simple yet stunning design by Avlea is a modern interpretation of a vintage Greek embroidery pattern. The Grecian urn design, traditionally used on table runners, is grounded by a horizontal border formed of small geometric patterns and repeating colors.
The design can be finished in any number of ways, from simple framing to pillow covers and decorative cloths. With such a beautiful design and so many finishing options, this embroidery will be sure to have a beloved place in your home!
- Traditional 13-count cotton cloth
- DMC floss
- Tapestry needle
- Stitching instructions and supply lists for various finishing options (pillow cover, wall hanging, decorative cloth, and framed textile)
- Stitching area: 81 stitches wide x 89 stitches high
- Finished size: 6" x 6.75"
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch