Take a dip in this colorful underwater world complete with a playful mermaid and her fishy friends! Designed by Satsuma Street, this would be a lovely addition to a children's room or nursery. It also makes a great companion piece to the Voyage design. Shown stitched on charcoal linen, if you you'd like to use a light colored fabric, suggestions are given in the pattern to substitute floss colors in some areas of the design.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Mermaid Lagoon printed pattern
- 14-count Chalkboard Black Aida (12" x 18") or 28-count Chalkboard Black linen (13" x 18")
- 23 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 99 stitches wide x 184 stitches high
- Finished size: 7" x 13 " on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch