This cross stitch Christmas tree is a bit like a knitted seater with rows of multicolored motifs. Designed by UK-based Tapestry Barn, the bright colors pop on black fabric, but a lighter color would work as well.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 9 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Black Aida (18" x 21") or 28-count Cashel Linen in Black (18" x 26")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 99 stitches wide x 99 stitches high
- Finished size: 7.1" x 7.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch