These adorable mini stockings by Satsuma Street are the perfect Christmas stitch. Slip a gift card, cash, or other small item in the stocking for a festive present, or tie one to a package as an extra special gift topper. They are also great for ornament and gift exchanges.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Ornament Set printed pattern
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (18" x 30") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (18" x 26")
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: each stocking is 62 stitches wide and 82 stitches high
- Finished size: each stocking is 4.25" wide by 5.5" high on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch