You'll go nuts for this fabulous Nutcracker Christmas stocking pattern by Satsuma Street. Perfect for fans of the classic ballet or anyone who loves nutcrackers, this counted cross stitch project makes a wonderful gift.
With detailed directions for making the stocking, and an alphabet chart so you can personalize it with any name, you'll love making this almost as much as you'll love hanging it up for the holidays year after year.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed hardcopy pattern
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss plus 2 skeins of metallic floss
14-count Christmas Red Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count Christmas Red Linen (18" x 26")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 155 stitches wide x 237 stitches high
- Finished size: 10" x 16" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
- Fabric: The model was stitched on 14-count Phoenix Aida by Picture This Plus