A patchwork of Portuguese print motifs are combined to form this delightful fish cross stitch design by UK-based Tapestry Barn. The colors are bright and vibrant, evocative of summer and the sea. Stitch the complete design and mount it in a matching frame, or stitch the fish individually to use as hanging decorations.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 14 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count white Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in white (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 84 stitches wide x 127 stitches high
- Finished size: 6" x 9.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch