Welcome baby with this sweet cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street. A happy little castle is stitched in a rainbow of soft shades with sparkling metallic accents for a special touch. There is an alphabet and number chart included, so you can customize this project with a name and year.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 22 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss + 3 skeins of DMC metallic thread
- 14-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal (15" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Flax (13" x 18")
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 110 stitches wide x 126 stitches high
- Finished size: 8" x 9" on 14-count Aida or over two on 28-count linen
- Fabric: Model was stitched on 14-count Silver Dusted Aida by Charles Craft
- Thread: 22 colors DMC cotton embroidery floss + 3 colors DMC metallic
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch