Welcome to Pretty Little Dublin! This modern cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street features landmarks old and new, including St Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Liberty Hall, the Samuel Beckett bridge and more!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Full-color printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 124 stitches wide x 113 stitches high
- Finished Size: 6.5" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).