Part of the popular Pretty Little Location series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of India features all the important landmarks including the Taj Mahal, the Charminar, the Lotus Temple, and more. Reflecting pools, palm trees, and purple elephants add to the magical atmosphere.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 110 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.75" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Pretty Little India printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 27 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).