Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Italy features all the important landmarks including the Leaning Tower, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, St Marks Basilica, the Piazza San Marco tower, Rialto bridge, and the hills of Tuscany. And of course, a little gondolier!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Italy printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 117 stitches wide x 115 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6.5" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).