Part of the popular Pretty Little Location series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Los Angeles features city landmarks like Griffith Observatory, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Capitol Records, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and even Randy's Donuts. The pattern comes with a helpful key that identifies each of the buildings.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 116 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Pretty Little Los Angeles printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 27 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).