Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of New York City features all the important landmarks like the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, and more. The pattern even comes with a key to help you identify each of the buildings.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little New York printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 24 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 117 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6.5" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).