Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Paris features all the important landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and a hot air balloon! The pattern even comes with a key to help you identify each of the buildings.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 110 stitches wide x 104 stitches high
- Finished size: 6" x 5.75" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch and backstitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Pretty Little Paris printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).