Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Seattle cross stitch pattern features the lush green landscape of the area and city landmarks such as the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Rainier Tower and more, including a ferry and killer whale.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 113 stitches high
- Finished Size: 6.75" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Pretty Little Seattle printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).