Part of the popular Pretty Little Location series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Sydney, Australia features all the important landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Centrepoint tower, and more popular landmarks. The beautiful harbor and a little surfer complete the scene.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Sydney printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 21 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 118 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6.5" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).