Part of the popular Pretty Little Location series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Sydney, Australia features all the important landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Centrepoint tower, and more popular landmarks. The beautiful harbor and a little surfer complete the scene.
This design is available as a printed pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase a Get Stitching Bundle which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Stitching area: 120 stitches wide x 118 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6.5" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
Optional Get Stitching Bundle includes:
- Pretty Little Sydney printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 21 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Two size 28 tapestry needles
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).