Part of the popular Pretty Little City series by Satsuma Street, this cross stitch pattern of Toronto, Canada features all the important landmarks including the CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Rogers Center, and more!
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Pretty Little Toronto printed pattern
- 18-count Fiddlers Cloth Aida in Light Oatmeal
- 25 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 118 stitches wide x 115 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.5" x 6" on 18 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch
The model is shown finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop (sold separately).