An autumn scene plays out in this 3-part cross stitch design by Shannon Christine. The pattern is comprised of three separate charts that you can stitch individually or combine into a single piece.
If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Three separate hardcopy printed patterns (Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin House, Pumpkin Truck)
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (10"x18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (13"x18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 165 stitches wide x 58 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.8 x 4.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: 17 colors DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch