Santa is running into a bit of trouble on his journey in this fun cross stitch pattern by Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (Gera!). Soaring above the rooftops in a hot air balloon, Santa encounters a curious bird.
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- 10 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Raw (10"x18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Raw (13"x18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 86 stitches wide x 112 stitches high
- Finished size: 6.1" x 8" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 10 (DMC)
- Fabric: Model was stitched on 32-count Raw linen