This simple cross stitch sign by Satsuma Street is perfect to hang on your door when you've run out of Halloween candy, or really any time of year when you'd rather not be bothered! This is a beginner-friendly pattern that stitches up quickly.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Sorry We're Dead printed pattern
- 14-count black Aida (10" x 18")
- 4 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 81 stitches wide x 93 stitches high
- Finished size: 5.75" x 6.5" on 14 count Aida
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch