This fun Halloween cross stitch pattern by Luminous Fiber Arts has it all - cats, bats, witches, ghosts, and all manner of spooky creatures. Frame it to add to your Halloween decor!
The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen. We have substituted Antique White fabric in our bundles, but any neutral fabric would work.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 12 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Antique White Aida (10" x 18") or 28-count Cashel linen in Antique White (13" x 18")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 163 stitches wide x 59 stitches high
- Finished size: 11.6" x 4.2" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 28-count linen in Harvest Moon by Luminous Fiber Arts
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch, Back stitch