This striking cross stitch pattern by Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (Gera!) is inspired by Tchaikovsky's classic ballet Swan Lake. Stitched on red fabric with a vibrant color palette, the composition and intricate folk-inspired details evoke the romance of the Russian ballet.
This design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- 30 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Aida in Christmas Red (18"x21")
- 1 complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 181 stitches wide x 149 stitches high
- Finished size: 13" x 10.6" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
- Number of colors: 30 (DMC)
- Fabric: Model was stitched on 32-count red linen