Channel your inner stitch goddess with this gorgeous cross stitch pattern by Tiny Modernist. The tapestry-inspired pattern features an intricate design and beautiful colors.
The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen. We offer a substitution in our bundle options below, but the colorful design would also look great stitched on a more neutral fabric.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern. If you want to get up and stitching quickly, save yourself the time of collecting all the supplies and purchase one of our bundle options which includes the pattern along with fabric, thread, and needles.
- Printed pattern
- 22 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 14-count Nordic Blue Aida (18" x 25") or 28-count Nordic Blue linen (18" x 26")*
- Complimentary tapestry needle
- Stitching area: 142 stitches wide x 184 stitches high
- Finished size: 10.1" x 13.1" on 14-count Aida or 28-count linen
- Fabric: Model was stitched on 28-count linen in Crystal Dwarf by Picture This Plus
- Thread: 20 colors DMC
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch
* The model was stitched on hand-dyed linen. The fabric in our bundle is similar in color but does not have the same mottled appearance.